Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jung typology test


      The current assignment for my composition class is to take the Jung typology test.One of the most important things when being alive as a human is to be aware of who you are.A person is an undefined territory , you can't say that it starts here and ends up there, regarding your capacity to accomplish at a personal, social or vocational level.Of course the limits are existent but you are the only one who can extend them and the ability to do so is direct proportional with your knowledge about yourself.

     This test was designed to do so and trusting it to be scientific enough I knew that one of the errors that could occur were because I didn't stayed true to myself.I previously seen myself as having an adaptive personality; either I or others said that I change colors like a chameleon .As I grow older I see that I tend to fallow patterns an focus my energy only towards the most important things in my life.I think it's called growing up.Therefore I consider the response of the test reflecting only  my predominant personality and that is INTJ .Reading the indicators of the other personalities I easily identified myself with a few of them.
    I wish I could say that this is what I learned that I can do and this needs improving, but is more difficult than this. Moving from one country to another adds a series of new factors that need to be taken into consideration, such as learning and expressing yourself in a new language, adjusting your expectations and understand what is expected from you, redefining your personality and acquiring different social skills; this fills to my like I have to learn to walk again only that I know how to do it this time.As I previously said  I have yet to discover my limits , to map myself as a new territory . 

    


No comments:

Post a Comment